“The Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration regulated an online system of Mandatory Manpower Report facility for Company, which can be accessed through http://wajiblapor.kemnaker.go.id”
Have you reported your employee’s data by online system to the authorities? If your company want to hire a foreign worker, Mandatory Manpower Report is one of mandatory requirements set by the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration before your company can apply the requirements to hire foreign worker.
Without Mandatory Manpower Report, it can be ascertained that your company will not able to apply a permit for Foreign Worker in Indonesia.
According to the Article 3 on Regulation of the Minister of Manpower and Transmigration No. 18 of 2017 about Ordinance Mandatory Manpower Report of the Company by the Network explains that the Mandatory Manpower Report is conducted through an online system provided by the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration at http://wajiblapor.kemnaker.go.id, moreover than the Manpower Report employers or officials obligate to conduct an annual report every 1 (one) year in December. The new regulation itself considered as a breakthrough since previously the Mandatory Manpower Report can only be done by manually submitting the application to the Manpower Office
- Main things you should know about the new regulation of Mandatory Manpower Report :
- Employers or officials are obligate to report the Mandatory Manpower Report by online system at the moment :
- After establishing, re-run or move the Company;
- Before move, lay-off or dissolve the Company.
- Reporting shall be made thirty (30) days after or before commencing the activities referred to the number 1;
- Moreover than The Manpower Report employers or officials obligate to conduct an annual report every 1 (one) year in December.
- Procedures of Mandatory Manpower Report and Annual Report:
- Employers or officials register through the online system to register the account;
- Employers or officials log in using the registered account and continue to fill Mandatory Manpower Report form by online system with the following content :
- State of the Company;
- State of the Manpower;
- Manpower plans;
- Measurement of the productivity;
- National Certification Based on Indonesian National Work Competency Standards (Sertifikasi Nasional Berbasis Standar Kompetensi Kerja Nasional Indonesia/ SKKNI);
- Employment of opportunity;
- Job requirements;
- Work and rest period;
- Manpower protection;
- Industrial relations;
- Occupational health and safety; and
- Dialog column.
The Indonesian Government believes that the online data of Mandatory Manpower Report will be considering to the Government to formulate the national policy in the Manpower sector. Furthermore, the statistic can be the reference in arranging the work plan of the Labour Inspection Empowerment.
How can ELSON help you?
ELSON Indonesia is a company that focus on providing comprehensive legal solution for expatriates, foreigner, and mix marriage couple in Indonesia.
Phone: 0819 3274 1 333
Author: Belle Risca Junia / ELSON