“Mandatory Manpower Report is an obligation that must be fulfilled by the company and it has been clearly regulated regarding to the process and required documents.”
There are important things that should be reported in Mandatory Manpower Report (Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan/WLK):
According to Law No. 2 of 1981 on Mandatory Manpower Report (“the Law”) Article 6 paragraph 2, stated that data shall be reported by the company are as follows:
- Company Identity. It consists of company name, company address, company management structure, company’s capital, until to the production process of a company.
- Manpower Relations.It consists of terms of employment, working conditions, and expanding plan both in the field of business and enterprise branch.
- Protection of Manpower. In this matter, the companies are obligated to register their worker or manpower to participate in BPSJ Manpower, BPJS Health, and Social protection on employment relations outside office hours (JSHK).
- Job Opportunities.
Furthermore, regarding to the information contained in the Law, below are the requirements for the registration of Manpower Report:
- Complete the form of Mandatory Manpower Report. It can be downloaded on the official website of Department of Manpower and Transmigration in each region;
- Receipt of payment of the last BPJS Manpower, BPJS Health, and Social protection on employment relations outside office hours (JSHK);
- Deed of Establishment and its amendment (if any), but it still tentative depending on the policies of each region;
- Copy of Identity Card of who highest representative of the Company or Director.
- Application letter for Mandatory Manpower Report approval
- Statement of validity of the documents.
- Letter of Authorization, if authorized.
Procedures of Mandatory Manpower Report
By this point, we inform you the procedure to arrange Mandatory Manpower Report:
- Collect the required documents and fill the form of Manpower Report
- Come to the Department of Manpower and Transmigration in the region by bringing all the documents required. Document accepted and stated complete by the authority. After that, you will be given a receipt to claim your approved form of Manpower Report.
- Within around 5 (five) working days, the validation of the form submitted will be issued with consist of stamp and signature of the head of Sudinakertrans (Suku Dinas Ketenagakerjaan).
How can ELSON help you?
ELSON Indonesia is a company that focus on providing comprehensive legal solution for expatriates, foreigner, and mix marriage couple in Indonesia.
Phone: 0819 3274 1 333
Author: Selfia Christiani, SIP